Call centre features: supervisor mode and active employees
New Supervisor mode has been added to our cloud PBX. It allows you to connect to a call centre employee's conversation for monitoring and assistance. There are three modes available: listen-only - call monitoring, listen and talk only to an employee - call whispering, or listen and talk to everyone - call barge-in.
Supervisor rights can be granted on My PBX/Extension numbers page. To connect to a call, dial 007 and then employee's extension number.
And the new Teamsale feature - Zadarma's free CRM. You can now track employees' activity through the Teams tab in the webphone.
Holiday gifts from Zadarma
The holiday season is here and so are our traditional holiday gifts. This year we are offering:
- +10% to every account balance top-up until January 8, 2023, with the promo code NEWY2023
- 30% off Office and Corporation price plans for 1 month
Enter a promo code in your personal account before January 8, 2023: for EU: OFEU23, COEU23; USA/Canada: OFUSA23, COUSA23; Switzerland: OFSW23, COSW23; World: OFWRL23, COWRL23; Americas: OFAM23, COAM23; Ukraine: OFUK23, COUK23; Kazakhstan: OFKZ23, COKZ23.
We wish you a peaceful and productive year. Stay connected in 2023!
New API methods: end-to-end analytics in CRM
End-to-end analytics methods added to API for free Zadarma CRM:
- create tags for different sources (including UTM-tags for calls using Zadarma call tracking) and transfer information to your system
- handle deals within your CRM system — create, assign status, budget, responsible manager, add deal feed
When using several phone numbers or Zadarma call tracking, source tags are created automatically and you can analyse their effectiveness on the Analytics page.
Black Friday starts on Tuesday - 30% off everything!
Black Friday offer on price plans and virtual phone numbers is taking off.
- 30% off monthly fees for 2 months. Enter one of the promo codes depending on the call region and plan type:
Office price plan - OFBF2022EU, OFBF2022USA, OFBF2022AM, OFBF2022WRL, OFBF2022SW, OFBF2022UKR, OFBF2022KZ.
Corporation price plan - CRBF2022EU, CRBF2022USA, CRBF2022AM, CRBF2022WRL, CRBF2022SW, CRBF2022UKR, CRBF2022KZ.
- 30% off monthly fees for six months when connecting new numbers in 16 countries:
- USA - mobile, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago
- UK - mobile, Bristol, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Cardiff, national
- Canada - Toronto, Montreal
- Israel - mobile
- Germany - all cities
- France - mobile, Paris, Lyon, Marseille
- Spain - all cities
- Switzerland - all cities
- Ukraine - mobile, Kyiv bronze
- Poland - mobile, Krakow, Warsaw, Katowice, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw
- Latvia - mobile, Riga
- Lithuania - Vilnius, national
- Mexico - Mexico City, Guadalajara
- Colombia - Bogota
- Chile - Santiago
- Peru - Lima
The offer is valid until December 10, 2022.
Zapier and Zadarma CRM integration
We have significantly upgraded the functionality of our integration with Zapier platfrom:
- integration with Zadarma CRM — lead and client creation, adding information to the client feed, adding and updating tasks
- incoming SMS messages forwarding added
Emailing via Zadarma CRM
Using an integration between email and Zadarma CRM you can send and receive emails within the CRM system. You can connect different mailing services to one account and create leads from incoming mail from unknown addresses automatically.
Integration with email will take only a few minutes, and encryption will guarantee the security of your data.
Several integrations for one PBX
Please welcome our upgraded Integrations and API tab. You can now integrate your PBX with several different modules. Now you can even enable Zadarma CRM and other systems simultaneously.
Another feature we have introduced is adding your own integration modules, created by your developers. More on API and its work.
P.S. We have also launched new price plans for calls to Israel.
Zapier integration - connect your telephony to 5000+ apps
Introducing our new integration with Zapier. This tool allows integrating apps with each other. You can find 5000+ apps in Zapier marketplace — Gmail, Slack, Google Calendar, Trello and others.
You can sync telecom services with other apps without the help of developers, simply choose action on our telephony’s side and a trigger for launching another app (for example, a missed call can create a task in Google Calendar).
Link to the integration setup instructions.