Coverage expansion: Toll-free, mobile numbers, eSIM, price plans in new countries and regions
We are expanding the coverage of numbers, eSIM and price plans:
- New 800 numbers in 10 countries
- Mobile numbers in Mexico, Latvia, Estonia
- Coverage expansion of eSIM countries in Europe+ and World plans - use fast internet in 110+ countries around the world
- New price plans for Israel , which include phone numbers in the country, calls to mobiles, landlines in Israel and 6 countries, advanced PBX features
eSIM from Zadarma: price reduction and new package for Europe and other countries
The eSIM prices for most popular destinations have been significantly reduced, which means that you can continue to enjoy fast and inexpensive Internet around the world. For these destinations, we now have simple connection requirements: for a month or a year.
And the new regional package Europe+ will allow you to use fast Internet throughout Europe and in 20+ other countries. You can also connect this package, which includes 59 countries, for a year in advance. The cost, geographic coverage and other details of the eSIM service from Zadarma can be found here.
PS: We are also excited to bring you a +10% bonus on all top-ups from November 14 to November 30 inclusive using the promo code BF2023.
Zadarma and Odoo integration
Please welcome our new free integration of Zadarma PBX with the popular ERP and CRM system Odoo:
- Automatic contact creation and name display on an IP phone
- Call recordings and incoming SMS
- Call recognition inside the Odoo interface
- Automatic call routing to the responsible manager
Detailed instructions for setting up the integration can be found here.
Simple price plans for PBX users and free call recording
Introducing new PBX features – now all extensions (PBX users) have the ability to record calls for free, which greatly simplifies price plans. At the same time, the number of free users with access to all functions has expanded, in different price plans:
- Standard and Economy – 5 users
- Office – 10 users
- Corporation – 20 users
In each price plan, you can also connect additional PBX and CRM users. To use new features, you need to activate one of the price plans. Stay tuned!
Teamsale CRM and Google Calendar integration
Our free CRM system Teamsale received two-way integration with Google Calendar. Now you can:
- Create events in CRM, and they will be automatically added to the Google Calendars of all participants (also synchronize already created tasks with Calendar)
- Create events in Calendar, and they will become tasks in Teamsale
- Work with an event in only one of the systems, and thanks to full synchronization, changes will instantly be reflected in the interface of the other system.
Google Calendar integration can be enabled in Teamsale under the Settings/Calendar tab.
Zadarma and Pipedrive integration
Introducing our integration with sales management CRM system Pipedrive.
- Calls in one click
- Call recordings and incoming SMS in client's Pipedrive feed
- Contact creation during an incoming call from a new number or an outgoing call to a new number
- Speech recognition for call recordings
- Automatic incoming call routing to the responsible manager
- Client name display on your IP phone during incoming calls
As always, the integration is absolutely free. Detailed instructions are available via this link.
Connect numbers for a year at even lower rates
Connect new phone numbers for a year with a discount. You can now choose virtual number subscription type: with monthly or yearly payments.
Lower yearly rates are also available for Office and Corporation price plans, that include numbers and outgoing call minutes, as well as additional PBX features.
eSIM — Internet access around the world
Connect eSIM to your device and enjoy fast internet in 150+ countries. Packages start at 7 days and 1 GB of traffic, you can select a certain country or even a region, continent, or the entire world.
Fast connection and affordable rates - simply purchase the service, scan the QR code and enable eSIM.
Important: your device must support eSIM technology.