Zadarma milestone: we have reached 1 000 000 clients!
Our 1 millionth client registered with our service in January 2018. We have dedicated 11 years of hard work to reach this important milestone and we have constistently improved our services and expanded the geography of our business during this time. Our 1 millionth system user is a corporate client from Russia and we have also decided to celebrate and gift our 1 million first client, who has registered with us from Bulgaria. Thank you for helping us grow!
New Year promotions from Zadarma: Virtual numbers half price and additional 11% on all account payments
We’d like to wish our clients Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. In order to congratulate you with upcoming holidays and to celebrate our 11th birthday, we’d like to offer you the following promotions:
- 50% discount on virtual numbers in 18 cities for the whole of 2018;
- 11% bonus on all account payments during the promotion period (giftcode: NY2018).
The promotion period is between 18.12.2017 and 11.01.2018.
Zadarma Cloud PBX intergration with Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM
We are announcing official Zadarma cloud PBX integration with two largest CRM-systems - Zoho CRM and Salesforce CRM. Free integrations work without additional agents and include all the necessary functionality:
- Calls to clients in one click;
- Client pop-up card at the time of incoming and outgoing call;
- Integration of call statistics with conversation records;
- Listen to call recordings directly from the CRM;
- In Zoho CRM, calls to clients are automatically routed to the appropriate personal manager and are redirected if the manager is busy.
New unlimited price plans for calls to Europe, North and South America
New “Personal Unlimited EU” price plan offers 500 minutes for calls to mobile numbers in UK, France, Germany, Ireland and 8 other countries in Europe. Plus 500 minutes for calls to all landline numbers in Europe and 7 largest countries in the world. The price plan can be used to make calls from the EU phone numbers only.
New “Personal Unlimited US” price plan offers 1000 minutes for calls to USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, India, China and 15 other countries.
Both price plans have 1 outgoing channel restriction.
Zadarma integration with popular messengers
Zadarma now offers integration with popular instant messengers – Telegram, Facebook messenger and Slack. You can receive important notifications right in the messenger chat: missed calls in the PBX, account balance, incoming SMS messages to virtual numbers and system notifications. To set up the integration with the messengers, please go to your profile . You can enable missed call notifications in the incoming PBX settings. The list of notification types can be extended, please feel free to forward your suggestions.
New Virtual Numbers with Text Messaging in 6 Countries
We continue to expand text messaging enabled virtual phone numbers across the globe. Numbers are now available in the following countries - Australia, Chile, Poland, Netherlands, Iceland, Russia (St. Petersburg mobiles).
New PBX Functions and CRM Integrations
For our clients who operate call centers and use CRM integrations 2 new and useful functions have been added:
- limiting the number of incoming calls on each internal number will allow the operator to not be distracted by parallel requests;
- routing a call back to PBX when the called party isn't available will allows much better call distribution through CRM, without fear of missing an important call.
Special Conditions for calls to Belgium and Netherlands
We are pleased to announce that new call rates have been applied for making calls to Belgium and The Netherlands (from EU and non EU countries). Callers from the EU countries will now enjoy exclusively attractive rates for making calls to these countries.